Nocterra Brewing Co. will have Nocterra’s first 21+ ticketed event from noon to midnight on Saturday, October 26, 2019. The Moth is ready to throw down. Are you?
This is not about lederhosen and Bavarian pretzels, this is a fall celebration of the outdoors. With a live band, gelande quaffing tournament, homebrew contests, and tons of great beer!
For only $20 in advance or $25 at the door you can get the following:
- 16oz Nocterra Beer Mug and 3 beer tickets. Additional drink tickets are $5 each.
- NEW BEER RELEASE – FESTBIER! An autumnal celebration in liquid form. Amber malts & lower abv make it perfect for a day of hanging out on a crisp fall day.
- MUSIC: A national touring reggae band will have the beer garden rocking from 7-10pm. Band name will be revealed soon.
- GELANDE QUAFFING TOURNAMENT: Starts at 4:20pm. A limited number of 4-person teams can compete in this epic drinking game. Learn more here: https://youtu.be/jMIUB3m4VBQ. Official rules and signups coming soon. Spartan Biscuit and Squiz from the Beer Monger Sessions will emcee and make this an event that is both fun to watch and participate in. Costumes and creative team names are encouraged and will earn bonus points. Compete against the Nocterra Brewing team!
- HOMEBREW CONTEST: Several local homebrewers will set up in the beer garden from 12-4pm and you can vote on your favorite.
- TWO DELICIOUS FOOD TRUCKS! – TBA
- Ohio State Football Vs Wisconsin in the taproom. An epic communal experience on the big screen for those that can’t miss bear to miss the game for this crazy party. TBD
***We will have a large tent setup behind the brewery should the weather not fully cooperate. This party is rain or shine!